7.23.2009

Dickson Family




Even though the boy's weren't DYING with excitement to get their pictures taken, we still had some fun with it!
I was just so in love with the tea party with Fancy Nancy.
This sweet little girl was so great for pictures that she even copied me when I had her look right at my nose - such a great listener!!! I wish I could get that from my kids once in a while!








Thanks again for letting me take your pictures, I hope you like them!! It was also great to see you again (I can't believe I was taking pictures for you when your oldest was in diapers!!! The time flies!).

2 comments:

Jamie July 23, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

So cute, I can't wait to see the rest!

Jamie July 27, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Love them, how do I get the CD?

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones