12.01.2009

HOLY COW!

I am so excited!!!! I just found a lab that has WAY fabulous pricing for Christmas cards and after seeing the samples, I'm a new fan! SO, what does this mean for you? The prices are lower! If you are wanting a 5x7 or 5x5 double-sided, pearl finished card - it's only $31.25 per set of 25!!! They can do all the trifolds and everything - so you can get whatever your little heart desires!! This pricing also applies to those of you I've been working with on making your cards - yeehaw!


Please let me know if you're planning on getting some cards made up -- I want to send in the final orders by Dec. 11!!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones