12.04.2009

The Fabulous "Z" Family!

It was so fun to see this family again! I spent a lot of late nights at their house in high school, but now everyone is all grown up and having families of their own - so weird how that works!


These brothers don't fight. Aren't they the cutest? I never saw them be mean to eachother at all - my kids could really use some lessons!






Thanks for being so patient, guys! I'm trying so hard to get completely caught up -- so check back later today for the rest of your session. Thanks, again!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones