11.09.2008

Here we go . . . again!

So, I started with a family blog this summer, and I have just loved it! Now I have decided to do a blog with "previews" from the sessions so that you adorable clients can have a few pictures from the session to look at while I'm finishing everything up for you. It takes me a little while tog et everything how I like it because I've been shooting an average of 250 pictures per session! It can be a lot to get through, but I know you are all anxious to see how the pictures are turning out. So here you go! I'll put a copyright watermark on them to keep the crazy bad-guys from grabbing your pictures off the blog. So, tell all your friends to look at your cute pictures!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones