11.12.2008

It's time!





It's time to get your Christmas Cards put together and ordered! I love this time! It's so great to get everyone's adorable pictures in the mail and to put them all on display in some sort of collage. I have been putting together some card templates that can be totally customized to your own whims. They are mostly 5x7s and 5x5s. You can have them printed on high-quality photo paper (like your pictures), or on the thick, cardstock paper (double-sided). They are sold in sets of 25. For the lay-flat 5x7s, they are $45 per set of 25, and the folded 5x7s cards, they are $65 per set of 25. There is also a trifold (5x15) that is $75 per set of 25. Please email if you have any questions.













I'm going to be uploading them today, so check back soon!

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones