4.21.2009

Mikelle

Gorgeous Mikelle's senior pictures were so fun! I think I dragged her to every single spot I love all over town!



I know she just loved the car her mom bought her for a graduation present! I'm thinking that maybe the broken windows might need replacing, but other than that . . . .
Just kidding! I'm so darn funny late at night!

Can you guess which sport she rocks at?


I had a lot of fun, and I hope you did, too, Mikelle! Thanks again!
Your pics will all be up in a day or two.

3 comments:

Jean Smith April 21, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

you totally rocked this session! she is SUPER cute and you did an awesome job!!!

McKenzie Hansen April 22, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

Thanks! Guess what - her eyes really are that color! They are turquoise! I swear I didn't do anything special to her eyes - that is just how they came out from my regular processing - crazy, huh?

Jenny Esterbrook Photography April 22, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

Oooo, I really like the one where she's standing by the truck, great job! P.S. you have a package heading your way!

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones