4.09.2009

Kaley & Keysto's Wedding

This wedding was so fun! Kaley & Keysto were up for anything - even if that meant going into the minus 30 degree side of the temple that morning! He tried to keep her warm, but it was just way too cold to even pretend to be fine. Luckily, Kaley has a FABULOUS attitude and never stopped smiling!

Holding true to tradition, we attempted the "brother in our arms" photo!












Despite that intense cold wind, I really enjoyed being at that wedding. Kaley and Keysto, you've got about 700+ more pictures coming at you VERY soon! Thanks for letting me take your pictures!!!

1 comments:

Jenny Esterbrook Photography April 10, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

You go girl! Amazing as always, I especiallly like the green shutter one....BTW I put your stuff on disc, I'll be getting it to you soon I promise!

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones