4.22.2010

J's Seniors

I'm so behind with getting everyone's pics up, but I'm really trying!!! Can I also take this moment to say how much I love spring? Winter gets LONG, and when the sun finally comes out and makes it warmer, I have so much more energy! I wonder why? Anyway, "J" was so great! He has like 10 different smiles. When his mom joined us on the shoot, like 3 other smiles popped into the mix. I thought it was so funny!

I've been taking pictures of a bunch of athletic guys lately, and I've fallen in love with this pose - it's just so fun to see how big their feet are!!!


He was so great to do anything I said. Why do I love seeing people jump off of tall ledges? I should probably have all my seniors sign an injury-release form or something!




I honestly don't know how people can do this.

Thanks for having me take your senior pics! The rest should be ready later today!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones