4.21.2010

"M" Senior Pics

"M" was so great for his senior pictures! It was so unbelievably cold! It started raining during our session and I was shivering like crazy because I was just dying. I admit that I tend to get a little-bit "energetic" when I'm freezing (which could also translate to "weird" and "hyper") so I thought he handled the situation fabulously!






His mom threw some awesome passes for him! Thanks for all the help, Lisa!!


Yep - he was able to juggle all those sports during high school. Holy cow - so dang creative! M - thanks for being so great to work with, and I'm so sorry these took so long to get posted!! The rest should be all done in a day or two!!!

1 comments:

Trish April 22, 2010 at 7:11 AM  

Wow I LOVE the green brick photograph... very nice!

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones