7.29.2010

The "C" Family

Whew! This was a big family! They were so great! It can be hard when there's 5 families getting their pics taken and you're the 5th family, but everyone was so wonderful and positive!

I also need to mention the eyes of every single kid in this family. Their eyes are so amazing! These girls' eyes weren't touched up specially or anything -- just the normal stuff. Crazy gorgeous, right?




The funny thing about the guys in this family is that they all had the same smile in almost every single picture! This shot is my favorite, though, because I actually got to see something a little bigger, and even a few teeth!




Thanks you guys for being so patient and so great to work with! These days I get so tired I just pass out at the computer by 11! So, thanks again, and the rest should be up tonight!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones