7.02.2010

The "M" Family

This family was so great! I felt so bad that the traffic was everywhere up here. The Wasatch Back race was here at the same time as our session, and crazy cars and people were everywhere! They run right in front of my house with the spotlights blaring right into our windows, too! I tried hard not to go over by the race, but it was a little unavoidable.

I have to say, each one of these kids has the most amazing eyes!!!! I didn't add any color to them -- that's just how bright their eyes really are! I was so jealous!








"French Fry holes" are SO SO SO my favorite!!!!!!

Thanks you guys! It was fun!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones