11.04.2010

The Costley Family

This family is wonderful! Just home from their mission, the first thing the Grandma requested was a family picture of everyone together! It's not very easy to pull everyone together sometimes, and we all know how much husbands love to pose for pictures, but it's so worth it, right?!?!




Look at how cute these grandkids are!!! They did such a great job!









Okay, the 'little smile' is an art form, and she has perfected it! Not everybody can pull it off so casually as this sweet girl. I was impressed!
Everyone was so great, and I thought it was so wonderful that the Grandma and Grandpa stayed till the very end to watch everyone get their separate family pictures done. It came in really handy at the very end to have such a fun Grandpa on hand!

Thanks for being so fun, everyone, and the rest of the pictures will be up and ready to proof in a day or two!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones