11.01.2010

The Smith Family



These are my neighbors, and they are so much fun! We had a small window a week ago where the rain stopped for about an hour, so the timing was perfect, but thank goodness we were wrapping things up after that hour because it started pouring on us! The weather can be so tricky this time of year, but I'm so happy we got some great pictures of this family!!

Little Miss Personality! She really worked it for the camera throughout the whole session!














Thanks, you guys! It was fun and I'm so happy the weather actually worked for us that crazy day!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones