1.14.2009

Jack is 1!


I've been so lucky to have been able to take pictures of this little cutie a lot this year, and one thing I've noticed, is he's almost always smiling! He's such a sweet little guy, and I'm so happy my little Jake gets to be friends with this little Jack! Happy 1st, Jack!

The suckers are always a big hit. It didn't last very long - probably since his little fingers were so cold!






His nap got cut short, and he was tired by this time, but playing with mommy always makes everything better!


I probably need to apologize for this picture on the very public blog, but it just makes me giggle! He was not going to look over his shoulder at me for anything, so I took the picture anyway! I hope you like them - there's a LOT more where these came from!

1 comments:

Hurd family January 16, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Thanks Kenz! You always do such a great job!

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones