1.27.2009

upcoming mini-sessions!


Earlier, I mentioned that I would be doing a few mini-sessions in February to take advantage of the fun winter pictures. I've settled on Saturday, February 7th in the afternoon, and also on Sat. Feb. 28th in the afternoon. The sessions will be up in Morgan, out in the fields or by the old bldgs. or on the RR tracks - you get to decide what look you want and we can customize the session to whatever you're looking for. Just call me or email me @ mckenziehansenphotography@yahoo.com to book your spot and to discuss some fun ideas. Let's hope for good weather and clean snow!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones