1.12.2009

*NEW* mini-sessions!

Well, I've had a lot of people mention that they would love to get some family pictures done outside in the winter, but they are usually hesitant to commit to a full hour-long session because it's dang cold outside! In response, I'll be doing a "mini-session" day (date coming soon - I just can't commit!) for those who want a few pictures out in the snow. The sessions will last about 20 minutes and will include 1 family pose and 1 separate pose of each child up to 4 kids (additional people take more time and will be $10 per additional person). The sessions will cost $50 and will include 1 8x10 print. Additional prints are available for a discounted rate of $15 per sheet.
Plan on being casual and playful! This will be a lot of fun - I love it when kids wear bright colors and adorable hats! Please email me to get on the list and to discuss ideas for your "mini-shoot" @ mckenziehansenphotography@yahoo.com

1 comments:

Jenny Esterbrook Photography January 13, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

Oooooooh, I want a mini session! ha ha wish we lived closer! I really like the pictures of Jordyn, she is so cute

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones