3.12.2009

Oh, those beautiful brown eyes!












Isn't this little guy the cutest ever?!?! What began as a simple "mini-session" turned into a "photographer can't stop shooting" session! He was amazing throughout the whole thing - no complaints, just smiles from him! He was fabulous when we shot his newborn pictures, and he was fabulous for his 6-month pictures, and I can't wait to see how fabulous he will be for his birthday pictures - I've got some big plans for this happy guy!


Since it's getting late and I'm getting sleepy - here's a few of my favorite. There's more to come!

1 comments:

Blake and Jessica March 13, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

What can I say but simply amazing. You are so talented, I can't thank you enough! They are beautiful!

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones