3.25.2009

Heather & Dusty

Heather and Dusty got married on a day that promised snow, but we were lucky enough to get some pictures in the middle of the storm - like it cleared out just for their wedding! I have so many favorites from this wedding, but I know that my picture posts are long enough, so I'm trying to keep it short and sweet. The rest of the pictures are ready and will be in the online proofing of my website very soon!




These girls were so fun to watch and follow around! There's nothing like a little girl in a princess dress to make you smile!

(sometimes princesses get itchy, too!)
These two were smiling the whole night, and Heather's enthusiasm kept me giggling the whole time!


It was actually VERY dark by this time, but we were so happy the storm was gone that we braved the cold and went outside.


It was so darn cold that I beat Heather inside - but I got a fun shot of the bride!



I just loved shooting this wedding and all the other sessions we did. It is always so fun to take pictures of such happy people! Thanks so much for letting me follow you around all night! Congratulations!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones