3.18.2009

You're not going to believe this . . .

. . . but I have NEVER been as excited about the snow melting as I am now!

After having to look at all that cold, white stuff for so VERY long, isn't it great that spring is actually here?!? Since I am so in love with taking pictures, and so in love with taking pictures OUTSIDE, I am setting another MINI-SESSION date!

WHEN: Saturday, April 4th in the afternoon, and Saturday, April 25th in the afternoon.
PRICE: $100
DETAILS: The session will be half of a regular session - about 30-40 minutes. You will get 3 sheets from the session included in the price, and any more reprints will be 20% off the regular price, or you have the option to purchase all the HI-RES images for an additional $50.

We'll grab pictures of the family, each child, and all the kids together. If you have specific goals for the session - no problem! Just contact me so we can go over all the details! This would be a great price for some fun Easter pictures, also!

ALSO - for each person you refer, you get an additional complimentary sheet!

You are saving over 50% off the regular prices, and the times are limited - so book your session fast! (This will be the last mini-session I will be offering for 2009!)

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones