9.23.2009

Gorgeous Baby "R"









Can you believe that this is the first baby girl of the first babysitter we used to babysit Colten - almost 9 years ago?! He was absolutely in LOVE with her, as was I - she has the most wonderful personality! It's so weird when babysitters grow up and start having their own babies! Somehow, she's not aging though - she still looks 16! This is her baby girl, and she was so sweet! It was so wonderful to meet her and to see this adorable family again!! Thanks for making the drive up!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones