9.16.2009

School Picture Rescheduled dates!


I'm so sorry about the change for the dates for school pictures (my schedule was a little unrealistic-ly booked!). So, as promised, here are the new dates for the school pictures:

Wednesday, Sept. 30th between 3 & 5 -- URBAN
Saturday, October 3rd between 4 & 6 -- URBAN
Wednesday, October 7th between 3 & 5 -- STUDIO

The package is the same ($30 for 3 sheets). The Studio is here at my house and you can pick from different backdrops, and the urban shoot will be with old broken down walls and doors - in Morgan. Please let me know if you want to book a spot as soon as you can because I'm only taking a certain number. Thanks so much!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones