9.07.2009

The "B" Family

This family was so fun! The kids were hilarious and I watched as the Dads even pitched in to help entertain the kids who were waiting for their turn for pictures. It was adorable watching the races in that huge backyard!
I got a bunch of this sweet little girl smiling, but I just fell in love with this perfect side-view of her!







This shot had me smiling the rest of the day! Funny attitudes = great images!






Thanks so much for letting me take your pictures! The other few hundred pictures will be posted to my website in a couple of days - so check back!

2 comments:

Tricia September 11, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Once again the pictures are amazing! Can't wait to see the rest! Thanks McKenzie!

brownbears September 11, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

McKenzie- these pictures have left a smile on my face. They are priceless. Thank you so much- can't wait to see the rest.
Becky

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones