9.14.2010

Happy Birthday, S!

I got to take this little darling's pictures on her 1st birthday! How lucky I am! She was AMAZING! I dragged her all over the valley, and I swear she never complained! I just love babies who are up for marathon sessions!!!! It's also pretty great to see her since her mom was my first babysitter for my oldest kids! I can't believe it's been that long -- she was in high school when she was babysitting for me, and now she has a gorgeous 1-year-old! Wow -- I'm feeling old now!




She was so funny - there were so many faces she was pulling!



Can I also take this moment to talk about how much I love photographs that kids aren't smiling in? Don't get me wrong -- there's almost nothing better than big smiles, but there's also something so natural about a calm look on a child's face. She was so much fun!
I found out that she likes to dance. Luckily, my kids are in love with crazy songs like "Poker Face" and "All the Single Ladies", so I just happened to have those songs in my car ready to crank up for her to boogie to. It was pretty darn cute! I really should probably apologize to the neighbors for playing it all so loud!
Did I mention her faces?


Thank goodness we noticed the black widow hanging out on the other side of these bricks! That would have been pretty scary for her! It was great seeing you, F, and thanks for having me take her pictures!!!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones