9.30.2010

The "V" Family!

This family has been SO patient with me! I'm on bed rest for 6 hours a day, and I can't get any work done or anything for that whole time -- so I'm really behind!!!! I'm so sorry!!!!

Anyway, they were so fun and so cute, and the big brothers were SO great with their baby brother -- there's a special bond between brothers that makes me so happy! They took great care of him!


This stud had a little skateboarding accident the week before pictures - so I don't want to hear anymore complaining from moms whose babies get a little scratch on their cheek just before pictures because that's an easy fix in photoshop. I don't think there's a whole lot I can do with the cast, but at least it's a cute cast and just adds to the "tough-guy" look, right?!!












Thanks for being so patient and great! It was a fun session! The rest of the pics will be up tomorrow!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones