9.23.2010

Jason + Megan

There is something just so great about doing pictures for a wedding at the Salt Lake Temple. I love it when it's nice and warm, but it tends to get a little busy and a little backed up on the stairs sometimes.
I had to post this picture because that little girl's look is just so priceless! It says everything we never say out loud when we're waiting for our turn!!





Okay . . . . . I should probably warn everyone that there are a LOT of pictures of food. I had WAY too much fun playing with the cute food at this wedding, but they were so fun to do that I wanted to post them. So, please forgive me for the amount of food pictures, and YES I was hungry that night -- so maybe that explains it!



Yummy! Look at how cute the little grilled cheese sandwiches and the tomato soup were!!

Megan's bouquet and all the other flowers were made of paper -- isn't that a fun idea? It was VERY colorful!



I just loved how Megan and Jason let me be crazy with finding some fun places to do their pictures at the Hilton!


Thanks, you guys! It was a fun day!!! The rest will be up by this weekend!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones