5.08.2009

Dayton

What a riot! I think I was laughing throughout the whole session. I know that smiling for the camera isn't a senior guy's favorite thing to do, but Dayton was great - he decided to have fun with it. His biggest requests were to get some "action" shots and some shots of him breaking his guitar.
So, this is "action" right? I think I would have broken my leg doing what he did!
I felt really bad for this beautiful guitar, but . . .
It was pretty fun watching him go crazy on it!
I still feel bad for it, though.



Seriously - what a stud! This was actually a really big drop off that would have had me crumpled in a ball on the asphalt . . . . unconcieous.


This is his "looking ahead at the future" that every senior session must have. Thanks, Dayton, for letting me take your pictures - it was a lot of fun!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones