5.04.2009

I'm so excited!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I now have a new favorite place to take pictures! It took me almost 3 years of driving by this orchard, while completely obsessing over it, to get up the courage to search out the owners and ask for permission to take pictures here! To my astonishment, they wonderful couple said it was no big deal at all! SO . . . . now I just need to get the word out that I can take "orchard" pictures - email me for a booking @ mckenziehansenphotography@yahoo.com. (I have a few openings left for June, if you're interested)

I'm so darn excited!

2 comments:

Jean Smith May 4, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

ohhhh...the location is perfect! i have been scouting out orchards here, with no luck. we must bloom later than you because everything is still dead. pics are adorable!

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones