5.06.2009

The "W" family

All I can say is that I am SO happy we cancelled the session the first time around. Although we got a few great shots, it was just to dang cold for these tiny, little, adorable girls. The wind would just take their breath away. I have to give them credit for trying, but sometimes the weather is just a little to intense for happy pictures. Luckily, a few days was all it took to get the warm back and to get the pictures we were wanting. I hope you like them, and there's a TON more proofing on my website - so go look!









0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones