5.16.2009

"K" senior session!

This session was so great! She makes posing and smiling for the camera look so easy!









Her little sister deserves a lot of credit for being such a great assistant! Thank you, "T"!


She was so amazing on her horse. I literally had them run circles around me!


Thanks for letting me take your pictures - you are so gorgeous! The rest of the pictures will be ready in a day or two. (By the way - I think you look like Rachel McAdams in a bunch of your pictures!)

1 comments:

Jean Smith May 17, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

just beautiful mckenzie!!! they are all fantastic, but i really love that last one with her horse. super cute girl, too!

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones