6.13.2009

Lacey's Family Pictures

I had to add this picture! I am in love - there's nothing as cute as a toddler and his favorite blanket!
All the way from Delaware! What a treat to be able to see you guys! We actually got pictures in the middle of the 3 weeks of rain storms and postponed sessions! It was a miracle that we got sun!
This darling little girl was very intent on having me get a picture of her picking flowers -- so, here you go! We also got some cute ones of her throwing them in the air!
This little guy was so funny! He was so serious! No matter how goofy we acted, we couldn't crack him! He was really only laughing when his Dad was throwing him up in the air!

Every boy needs a few pictures of him in a tree, right?
I am in love with these picture of him. He' s just holding his blanket and not smiling, but it is so sweet and simple - and that's what makes it good, right? Not every picture has to have an enormous smile.

To the owners of the orchard: No cherries were picked off the trees, we just cleaned up the ground for you a bit!
Every good session should end with a treat!! Thanks you guys, and your pictures should be ready in a couple of days!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones