6.17.2009

New Pricing!!

Hi! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am trying out my "old way" of pricing. It's a lower session fee, and you can purchase the prints al la carte! I think this might work better for those people who might get a little overwhelmed with getting a disc of 150 images and a list of printers. This way, I'll do the printing through the best labs for you! Of course, if we have already booked your session, you can pick which type of pricing you want to go with.

The new session fee is $85 on weekdays, and $100 on Friday evenings or Saturdays. Then, the prints are $20 for an 8x10, etc. Of course, I'll still be doing large order discounts, and still offering the Hi-Res images, but that's a special request.

So, let me know if you like it or if anyone has any questions! Thanks!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones