6.08.2009

"M's" Family

I'm so sorry these took me so long to get posted! The rest should be done by tomorrow. Anyone else ever have the dream where you're swimming and swimming and you're trying so hard to swim forward, but no matter what you do - you just keep sinking? Well, that has been like my life for the past month. I am finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel as I'm starting to get caught up on a few things! So, please forgive me for being so slow at getting things posted and discs burned.
This session was so fun. I got to go back to my "old stomping grounds" and take some pictures up Big Cottonwood canyon. I admit, I started panicking when I noticed that the trees hadn't begun to blossom yet, and there was snow around. The menacing gray clouds also had me nervous, but we got some great pictures of the whole family!
Yes. Those little black drops are raindrops on the bridge, but aren't these guys so cute and happy anyway?!?!


Can anyone else tell these girls are closely related?


Thanks for letting me take your pictures, and it was so great to see your family again!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones