6.29.2009

The sweet Smith girls

How lucky - to have so many adorable girls!!! I just loved this session, and this little baby was such a dream! I'm so sorry this took me so long to get up, but I hope the amount of preview images makes up for the delay!!









I have to apologize, though, for the owner's dog running around the orchard. The girls were so scared of him - no matter how many times I sent him away! I had to post this picture because no matter how hard we tried to calm them down, the girls just couldn't stop worrying about that dog! It was so scary for them, but so funny for us!!

2 comments:

Tricia July 5, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

I LOVE these pics! You are such an amazing photographer...can't wait to see all them! =) Thank you SO much!

Jean Smith July 12, 2009 at 2:31 AM  

so cute! and i LOVE the last picture...it's just real life, right?!?!?

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones