8.30.2009

Tiny Baby "B"

This adorable baby was the happiest baby ever! I didn't hear one complaint from her as we moved her all over the place and changed her outfits and made her smile for like 200 pictures!!! She was such a dream, and to have a teeny-tiny 13 pound 8 month old standing up like that, well . . . she just amazed me!

I just loved her outfits, and don't shoes just really complete the outfit?
She was so happy when Dad surrendered his cell phone!



Thanks so much for letting me take her pictures! I had so much fun! The rest should be ready in a day or two.

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones