3.10.2010

It's here! I've set aside a few days, and I'll be taking on a few mini-sessions in Morgan and a few in a cherry orchard in East Layton! Since it's a "mini", the session is priced to only allow enough time for about 4 subjects. You are welcome to book two sessions back-to-back if you want a little more time. The Orchard sessions also require an additional $25 driving fee.

Here are the days:

In Morgan --
APRIL 8 @ 4:00 --
APRIL 8 @ 4:30 -- Booked

APRIL 16 @ 4:00 -- booked
APRIL 16 @ 4:30 -- booked

APRIL 30 @ 4:00 -- booked
APRIL 30 @ 4:30 -- BOOKED

Cherry Orchards --

APRIL 29 @ 4 -- BOOKED
APRIL 29 @ 4:30 -- BOOKED
APRIL 29 @ 5 -- booked

MAY 8 @ 3 -- BOOKED
MAY 8 @ 3:30 -- booked
MAY 8 @ 4 --booked

****Special Offer ***** Since my fabulous clients are my entire advertising, I'm also offering 3 free sheets for any referrals that sign up for a session! Just shoot me an email letting me know who you referred or who referred you!

The snow is finally starting to melt, and I'm not the only one dying to jump in the puddles!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones