3.22.2010

Tom + Holly!


Honestly . . . . . . the worst blizzard of the year hit just for this adorable couple's wedding. I swear it wasn't snowing when I left my house, so I arrived in full spring-weather attire! THEN, just to rub in our faces, the blizzard let up after we were done with pictures!!! It really wasn't fair, but I was so impressed with Holly and Tom's smiles -- they really cowboy'd up!
Thank goodness there were a few umbrellas around!!!








Holly is the funniest person in the whole world. Seriously!



Even though the blizzard was completely insane, and it was so cold that I kept twisting my ankle because I couldn't feel my feet enough to walk correctly, and even though there are a gazillion snowflakes in every picture, we could still appreciate the beauty of the tulips and pansies growing on the grounds! Congratulations, Holly and Tom!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones