3.02.2010

Little Stud

I am so in love with baby "C." He not only smiled almost on command, but his giggle just killed me! Everything is funny to him -- we are SO on the same wavelength! Oh, and don't get me started on his gorgeous eyes! I just loved taking his pictures!
He's turning 1 soon, and he's already so smart that he can tell us he's turning 1!


I was going for a "walking with mom's help" kind of picture, but . . .
. . . . he had other things in mind!
Did I mention his eyes?!?
Oh, and he reads, too!




Surprisingly, he wasn't interested in eating the cake. He's actually grabbing a goldfish we stuck in the frosting!
He was such a great kid! Happy Birthday, C!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones