3.23.2010

Lyndsey's Bridals (with no snow!)

I really was so nervous when I saw all the snow the morning of Lyndsey's Bridals - it's just not a nice thing to make sweet girls shiver in their wedding dresses! Maybe I need to figure out some sort of portable, battery-operated ENORMOUS heater! Luckily, it was only freezing in the shade.

I love it when the grooms are a part of the session and I especially love it when they are there willingly!
I was SO in love with her unique bouquet!

I was also so impressed by this horse!!
The horse let us drape things and people all over her without any sort of saddle. She was a DREAM!!



Oh, my gosh - she is so gorgeous!!!!!



She was almost 20 feet in the air because she's so excited about the wedding and especially about seeing the rest of her pictures!!!
Thanks for the fun time taking pictures - I can't wait for the wedding!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones