5.24.2010

The "B" Family

This session was so fun. The kids were so great and cooperative and even really liked each other! That would be something I need to get my oldest boys working on! The mini-session went perfect in every way.







The little girl gave her brother a lot of funny looks throughout the session!
Okay - I'm thinking I want to blow this picture up big for my own house? What do you think?
Seriously - those looks make me laugh! I think she thinks her brother is not the smartest boy , but he is pretty funny!
Such a delight! The rest of the pics should be done and proofing tonight!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones