5.05.2010

D & M's Seniors

These guys are cousins AND best friends! It doesn't get much better than that. They did their senior pics together, and I was so happy that the rain stopped for a few minutes for us!




Have I mentioned that I am totally addicted to shooting in this old bus-thing?

They worked really hard to get the "straight face" look for this pic. Most of the other ones have them both totally cracking up, but I think they look pretty convincing in this one.

Thanks, guys! It was a lot of fun!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones