5.13.2010

G's Senior pics

This gorgeous girl has been so patient waiting to see her pictures, but I think she will be really excited when she sees them!
Seriously - this horse WANTED to be in the pictures! I swear I might have even heard him say, "cheese!"





She had such a fun idea. She had her close friends join us towards the end of the session for some "friend" pics. It was pretty funny!





Thanks, G, for being so patient and so much fun to take pictures of! The rest of the pics should be up tonight!

1 comments:

Jenny Esterbrook Photography May 14, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

This was cute! Lovin' all your sessions, don't know how in the heck you get it all done but you flippin' rock! :)

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones