5.11.2010

Sweetest Baby Girl Ever!

I'm so obsessed with newborn baby feet! There is just something so delicate and perfect about them. This darling baby was so wonderful throughout the whole session! She was about 2 weeks old, and I usually try to encourage moms to bring their babies in by about a week old, but she was 5 weeks early! Who could possibly plan for that?!?! Anyway, she was perfect and held all the poses just like a week-old newborn - just wonderful!




T - I know you've been DYING to see these! I'm so sorry it's taking me forever (way too busy lately!). Anyway, I'll get the rest of the pics finished up and ready for you in the next day or two. Thanks for making the trek up here to me -- it was so great to see all your girls again!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones