8.26.2010

The "F" Family

I really do think there can be a curse on getting pictures done with small kids. It always seems like the kids won't be on their normal schedule - they wake up early or don't take naps, or they fall and get scraped up, or they won't eat anything but gummi bears - whatever. We've all been through it, and even though it makes the session harder, it can make for some funny pictures. 90% of the time, though, we walk away from the session with a lot of smiles - even though when you head home from the session you are scared to death that you didn't get any good ones at all!

This fabulous family had a little bit of that experience - the baby was suffering from molars coming though, and no amount of bribing could persuade his sister to stay in the kid-group photos, but we still got a TON of pictures that make it look like the session was pretty much a breeze! There are some pretty hefty bribes Mom has to live up to, though!


The older kids were so wonderful and such great helpers throughout the whole session! Thanks, you guys!










We got a lot of funny ones!

Thanks for having me take your pictures! It was fun, and even if you didn't think a little bit of attitude was very funny, I sure did! You're kids are awesome!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones