8.31.2010

I will never put school pictures on my walls

I know I"m not alone with this opinion, and although I still get my kids ready for their pictures on "school picture day", I have a hard time wanting to buy any of them. They always come out with a weird fogginess and my kids usually have a pretty unnatural smile in them.

So, each year I've done a few "school pictures" for clients. I take some picturs - close-up, in front of a neutral (tans and creams) backdrop with better lighting. I'll upload them to my proofing site, and you can pick the picture you like the best for your package. I usually plan on about 5-10 minutes per child, and preschool or younger kids are invited.

This year, I'm only doing it for 4 days. I've already got people on a waiting list -- so if you are interested, please email me soon: mckenziehansenphotography@yahoo.com.

The package: $30 includes 3 sheets - any sizes you want
$8 each additional sheet

Here are the dates:

Wed. Sept. 15th
Thurs. Sept. 16th
Tues. Sept. 21st
Wed. Sept. 22


Thanks so much, everyone!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones