8.11.2010

The "S" Family


Such a darling family! I've been taking their pictures for a long time now, and it just gets better and better the more I get to know them! They came up to me this time, and I have to mention the little piece of old, dirty rope that was in the dirt. They girls were so grossed out and were like, "What is that?!?!?!" - probably expecting me to say, "a poisonous snake" or something, but when I told them it was just a rope, I think they were pretty disappointed. Coming up to the country should always guarantee a snake sighting or something, right? Well, I hope it was okay that I just took them to the dirtiest "country" sites around!
So cute! I can't wait until my little girl can do serious looks like this - she's so over-the-top with everything these days!
This tiny little sweetie, I am afraid I might have given her a phobia! She was just looking through the cracks of the floor, and I told her there were bugs down there (since that's kind of a cool thing . . . . for boys, right?!?), and then she wouldn't get down on the floor again. In fact, she wouldn't leave her little "doorway" for a while.
See? She got nervous about leaving the doorway!
At least I was able to get a bunch of pics of her without having to chase after her!!




Oh, yeah! The girls rocked the pictures!

Choke holds are always welcome at my sessions!





I love a couple that's not afraid to show me the love!

So much personality!! I loved taking your pictures!!! Thanks, you guys!

3 comments:

Tricia August 11, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

LOVE the pictures McKenzie! You captured our girls perfectly! Thanks SO much! You're the best! Now, what are you having?????

McKenzie Hansen August 11, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

I've got to do a big post next, but just found out it's twin girls -- possibly identical, too!!! Woohoo!!!

Tricia August 13, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

Yeah!!! How fun is that? Congrats! I bet C is over the moon excited for sisters!!!! Fun times ahead....

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones