8.25.2010

Well . . . . it's happening! My life's changing in a BIG way!

This is Baby "A"
This is Baby "B"

Yep -- I'm having twins!!! They're both girls, and we think they're identical! Now we'll have 3 boys and 3 girls - it just couldn't get any better. I'm expecting them in December, but since it can be so tricky with carrying them to full term, I'll be taking a little break from my business for a while. I'll only be taking 4 more sessions in September, and 2 more in October. I want to be all caught up and done with everyone's orders by the end of October just in case. Since I have to start "partial bed rest" (6 hours of lying flat everyday!) on September 10th, I'll only be taking sessions up here in Morgan after the beginning of October.

I hope that works for everyone, and I hope you check back later when I'm up and shooting again, but that probably won't be for a while since I have no idea how I'm going to successfully handle 6 kids ages 10 and under!!!

Thanks, again to all my fabulous and wonderful clients - I love all of you and your families! You make my life so exciting!

4 comments:

Robyn August 25, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

Congrats Mckenzie! 2 girls how fun:) I can't wait to see what you do for their pictures! Good luck with everything!

jean smith August 25, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

WOWWWWWWWWWW...TWINS!!!! That is so exciting!!!! Big huge congratulations!!!!

Anonymous,  August 25, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

You are my hero!! Thanks again for squeezing us in. Hope a couple of them turn out since my kids were soooo naughty. I love your work...always have.

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones