8.05.2009

Babies on the way!

Here are 2 of my darling sister-in-laws, and they are due within a couple of weeks from eachother! I got to take a few pictures of their bellies when we were all at the cabin, si I thought I'd share! To keep them from being shy, I'll just save their bare-belly shots for them.




Hank is so excited about his brother who is coming to their family soon!

So . . . what's in his belly?
Here's our other cousins who got a few pictures taken in our teepee!
It was so fun!!!! We love our cousins!!!!! To my darling sister-in-laws: Your discs will be on their way tomorrow!!!

1 comments:

Laurel Hansen Photography August 6, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

Thanks McKenzie, you are so great! I can't wait to see them all.

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones