8.17.2009

The "W" Family



(Sorry! I HAD to post this one because I thought it was so funny how this little guy REALLY didn't want to be in the grandkid picture -- no matter how many smarties we offered him!)







This family was so great to work with! Everyone was so wonderful and patient as we went through getting every separate family's pictures done -- not a very common thing! Thanks so much for being so easy going and patient! The rest of your pictures should be up tonight on my website's proofing section.

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones