8.19.2009

Darling baby "H"

This is the sweet baby girl of one of my very best friends, and she was amazing! She was awake when we wanted her to be, and she slept when we wanted her to!

This picture is just one of the smiling pictures she did for us! I couldn't believe her smiles were so big -- she was dreaming of chocolate milk I'm guessing.

When we told her to go to sleep, she did. What a fabulous little girl!


Doesn't she look just like her mom?

Notice the feet hanging off the edge of the chair. I tried to tuck them in, but she wanted them out. In every picture like this. Feet all the way out.


What a doll! Thanks for making the huge trek up to me so I could see your new baby!!! Check my proofing site tonight or tomorrow for the rest.

1 comments:

Robyn August 19, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

She is Beautiful! I love the backgrounds and props that you use.

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones