8.29.2009

School Picture Package


I've done some school picture packages in the past years for close friends (because sometimes the "school pictures" aren't really what you want on the wall!), but now I'm going to open it up to a few more people. I'm only taking a certain number -- so book it with me as quickly as you can! This year, I want to offer 2 different types of pictures: either a standard tan/brown backdrop with natural and pleasing light, or the urban style that is so popular. I'll be shooting one day at the urban place and one day at my house with the backdrop.

The package is $30
it includes: 1 8x10, 2 5x7s and 8 wallets
**each sheet after that is only $8!**

I forgot to mention that if you are booking 4 kids or more, the price goes down to $25 each person!!!!

The days I'm committing to are:
Wednesday, Sept. 9 --URBAN -- from 3 - 5
Monday, Sept. 14 -- URBAN -- from 3-5:30
Wednesday, Sept. 16th -- STUDIO -- from 3 -5
Thursday, Sept. 17th -- STUDIO or URBAN -- from 3-5

I'm really excited this year! The pics will be so dang cute! Give me a call - 801-829-4252 or email me at mckenziehansenphotography@yahoo.com to book it!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones